The COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increase in online shopping and digital banking, offering more opportunities for bad actors to victimize consumers. A common method is the use of digital messages that appear to be from your bank instructing you to call a phone number to resolve an account issue. During the conversation, scammers will request login credentials to your online banking profile, obtaining access to your personal information and the ability transfer funds out of your account.
- Only contact Westamerica via the phone numbers available on www.westamerica.com.
- Caller ID information can be modified by scammers. If you receive an inbound call from an individual claiming to be from Westamerica that appears suspicious, hang up and call our customer service phone number at 800-848-1088.
- Never share your online banking username or password with anyone who is not authorized to have access to your account.
- ·Westamerica will never ask you to share your online banking password or ATM/Debit Card PIN.
- If you receive a passcode authorization for your online banking that you did not request, do not respond to the message.
- Here are more tips to avoid being a victim of fraud.
Monday, July 5, 2021 is a federal holiday. Transactions submitted on this day will be processed the following business day.
System maintenance is scheduled for Saturday September 25, 2021 from 9:30pm through Sunday September 26, 2021 1:30am PT. Online and Mobile Banking services may be intermittently unavailable during this time.
Did you know you can send a secure email for many account inquiries? After you login, simply select “Additional Services” to send a secure email. Submit an address change, add travel notes, request debit card limit increases or simply ask general questions regarding your account.
Check out the "My Profile" feature which allows you to change your login ID or password, add balance alerts, nickname your accounts and other options. After you login, select "My Profile" then choose the option or setting that you wish to modify.