- Cash Management
- Positive Pay
- Merchant Services
- Tax Services
- Payroll Services
- Overdraft Services
ACH Origination (Automated Clearing House)
Collect recurring payments like dues or premiums with Automatic Clearing House origination. This service is ideal for direct deposit of pay into employees’ bank accounts.
This service provides customized accounting with daily, weekly, or monthly reports of paid and outstanding checks. Eliminate manual reconciling while improving security and control by enabling the separation of check-issuing and reconciling tasks.
Manage your cash flow and automatically move available funds into the account you designate.
We'll process your incoming invoices and provide images of payments, increasing the collection speed of your accounts receivables and reducing processing time.
Prevent Fraud with Positive Pay
Positive Pay from Westamerica Bank is an effective tool to increase efficiency while protecting your business from check or ACH fraud due to unauthorized items.
Prevent Check Fraud with Positive Pay
With Positive Pay, suspect items can be identified prior to clearing, preventing losses from occurring.
- Using our Onsite Banker Plus online cash management system, your organization transmits to us information for checks issued on your Westamerica account such as date, serial number and dollar amount.
- Checks that are presented to us for payment with discrepancies or no match are flagged as an exception item.
- Your organization is noticed of pending exception item(s) requiring a pay or return decision.
- After you review the item(s), you instruct the bank to pay or return them. All activity is done quickly and efficiently online through Onsite Banker Plus.
ACH Positive Pay
ACH Positive Pay is an effective tool to help protect your company from ACH fraud. With ACH Positive Pay service, unauthorized ACH Items are captured and available for your immediate review. This is an automated program that allows you to identify ACH items which are authorized to pay from your account. You provide Westamerica with the authorized company names, tax identification numbers (TINs) and the last day the company was paid. Only ACH Items presented by the authorized recipients matching the information you provide will pay against your account.
Any ACH item not matching your unique list will be reported to you first thing the following business morning and will automatically return unless contact us to pay the item.
If you are interested in establishing Positive Pay for your organization, contact your local branch and one of our Sales and Service Specialists will work with you to set up the service.
Accept payments seamlessly with Westamerica! Through our PCI compliant and EMV chip enabled payment solutions, you can securely accept payments at your business, online or on the go. You can manage your business more efficiently, build customer loyalty and increase your cash flow.
By establishing a merchant account with Westamerica, your business will:
- Enable customers to swipe, tap or insert EMV chip cards on all major card brands, including Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® and debit cards
- Choose from a variety of payment solutions, including Point-of-Sale (POS), eCommerce, Virtual Terminal (PC), Mobile wireless and WiFi
- Access robust reporting tools to manage your payment details.
We offer unparalleled support with a personal touch, affordable rates and simple account set-up.
- No annual contracts or termination fees; cancel anytime.
- Complete set-up and ongoing support by a Westamerica Bank Representative.
- 24/7 Help Desk Support for card processing troubleshooting (for both card present and card not present payment acceptance solutions)
- Competitive processing rates with next-day funding for all settled, approved and captured transactions
Your Community Banker can get you started with the right Merchant Service solution for your business. For more information about our processing solutions, please contact Westamerica Merchant Services at 1-800-829-8629, extension 6495. To get started, contact your local Westamerica Branch.
Pay taxes online or over the phone with RemitOne, Westamerica’s one-stop service for federal, state, and local tax payments.
For more information or to enroll in RemitOne, contact your Local Community Banker. Access your account here.
Westamerica Bank has partnered with Paychex, Inc. to offer cost-effective payroll outsourcing for businesses. Paychex offerings include:
- Convenient methods to report payroll, including phone, email, and free mobile apps.
- Direct deposit and online statements for employees.
- Federal, state, and local payroll tax preparation and reporting, notification of tax liabilities, and deposits.
- Online access to all reports.
To learn more, contact your nearest Westamerica Bank branch.
Responsible account management is important and diligently monitoring your business’s checking account activity will allow you to keep track of the balance, identify unauthorized activity, and help you to avoid overdrawing the account. You should make every effort to avoid overdrawing the account since our resulting fees and charges can be very expensive. By not overdrawing the account, you can avoid these fees. The Bank offers Linked Overdraft Protection, which may be less costly and help you avoid overdrafts.