Paycheck Protection Program Document Guide
This is an overview of recommended documents that must be provided to support your PPP Loan application. We suggest you gather your supporting documentation prior to starting your loan application.
WESTAMERICA BANK BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT NUMBER
Your Westamerica Bank Business Checking Account Number. Account must have been established prior to January 1, 2021.
Identification image in color for all owners with 20% or greater share in the business, such as a state identification, driver’s license or U.S. Passport.
Organizations with employees can verify payroll by providing one of these documents for the calendar year 2019 or 2020:
- Tax Form 941 (all quarterly statements, may be a trailing 12 months inclusive of Q1 2020)
- Tax Form 940
- Tax Form 943
- Tax Form 944
- Tax Form W3
- Payroll Processor records including gross salaries and wages (i.e. reports produced by payroll providers such as ADP, Intuit/Quickbooks, Paychex. etc.)
Verification of wages paid to employees on or around February 15th, 2020 can be provided with the following:
- 2020 Tax Form 941 (1st quarter)
- 2020 Payroll Processor records including gross salaries and wages (similar to those produced by acceptable payroll providers
- For seasonal business requirements see the SBA website.
OWNER/PARTNER SELF EMPLOYMENT WAGES
Sole Proprietors and Independent Contractors
- 2019 or 2020 Tax Form 1040 Schedule C or 1040 Schedule F (in addition to 1040 Schedule 1)
- 2019 or 2020 1099-MISC or 2019 Invoice or Book of Record or bank statement for independent contractors
- 2019 or 2020 Tax Form 1065 and
- 2019 or 2020 Schedule K-1 for partners
S and C Corps
- Owner salary must report on appropriate Payroll Form
- All health insurance premiums paid by the business owner under a group health plan
- All retirement plan funding paid for by the business owner
- QUARTERLY CONTRIBUTION RETURN AND REPORT OF WAGES (DE 9 Tax Form) or payroll report for state and local taxes reported
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR SECOND DRAW FUNDING
Documentation to demonstrate reduction in Gross Revenue from 2019 to 2020 by providing annual tax forms, quarterly income statements or bank statements.
We may require additional documentation from you during our review process.