- How do I buy shares of Westamerica Bancorporation Common Stock?
- To buy Westamerica shares, you need to go through a stock broker or Computershare Investor Services, our transfer agent. Computershare’s toll-free number is 1- 877-588-4258 + 0# to talk to a representative and request a Direct Stock Purchase Plan brochure and enrollment form.
- How do I order an annual report?
- Westamerica Bancorporation will provide its shareholders, without charge, a copy of our Annual Report on Form 10-K, including the financial statements and schedules thereto, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Requests for copies of this annual report should be directed to:
Office of Investor Relations A-2B
Westamerica Bancorporation, Post Office Box 1250, Suisun City, CA 94585-1250, (707) 863-6992
The Annual Report is also available on this website page under Annual Reports/Proxy Statement.
- How can I find the current stock price for Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC)?
- Westamerica’s current stock price is available on our website on the Shareholders page under “Stock Information.” It is also available on the NASDAQ website: nasdaq.com/symbol/wabc and by calling Computershare at 1-877-588-4258.
- Where do I get more detailed information about WABC's financial performance over the last quarter?
- Summaries of our Quarterly Financial Reports can be found on our Financial Reports page. The reports are downloadable into a pdf format for printing. There are also links to our SEC Edgar Filings for more detailed financial information.
- Do you have a dividend reinvestment plan?
- Yes, we do have a dividend reinvestment plan for existing Westamerica Bancorporation shareholders holding their shares through Computershare. To order set-up materials for automatic dividend reinvestment, call Computershare Investor Services LLC, toll-free at 1-877-588-4258.
- How do I transfer WABC stock?
- Computershare’s website (www.computershare.com) has created two ways to transfer shares.
A. Go to the Computershare website, click on Transfer Wizard and follow the instructions.
B. Go to the Computershare website and click on Investor Center then click on Company Information and select Printable Forms. Scroll down to Transfer of Ownership—US Holders. Then, either print the form, fill it out and mail it to Computershare, or fill out the form online, print the completed form, and mail it to Computershare. (Instructions are included with the forms).
- I've lost my shares. How do I replace them?
- For help, call Computershare Investor Services LLC, toll-free at 1-877-588-4258.
- I need to know the cost basis for shares of Westamerica Bancorporation stock bought over a period of years. How can I find out what each share cost?
- If your purchases were made through a broker, you should contact your broker. Shareholder relations may be able to provide some helpful information if you have the purchase date of each acquisition of WABC shares. Call (707) 863-6809.
- I have a Westamerica Bancorporation stock certificate, and I don't know when the stock was purchased. How do I find out?
- You will find the date of issuance near the bottom left-hand corner of the certificate.
- Where can I learn about WABC's dividends and earnings?
- Westamerica’s quarterly dividends and earnings are available in the Press Releases listed under Shareholders Information on this page.